Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Full-time opportunities are available after the Internship.
- Reporting to the local Head of Finance, you will work with the members of the local and international Finance teams
- Maintain accurate accounting books (book-keeping, journal preparation, accruals, AR/AP, Fixed Assets) in IFRS and FRGP
- Work on reconciliations and financial control (mainly bank, Balance Sheet, Intercompany reconciliations)
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts and annual Financial Statements
- Assist with the preparation of documentation for annual Audit purpose and tax filing purpose
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard reports, tools, dashboards and recommendation of actions for optimization
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis, work on long term projects and on other duties
- Master degree in accounting/finance/economic/business administration
- Experience in financial control, accounting or audit and good knowledge of local accounting, local laws and regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills in French and English with the ability to interact immediately
- Strong analytical thinking, committed, enthusiastic, self-motivated, fast in action with teamwork awareness, focused on learning & personal development
- Familiar and interested in crypto and financial services
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a tight deadline oriented environment with a high sense of responsibility and outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.
1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire