Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications.
Headquartered in Paris, we have a factory in Vierzon and offices in Montpellier, Grenoble, London, Portland, New York, and Singapore.
Today, we're a team of 500+ professionals, developing the products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies alike – including our hardware wallets already sold to more than 4 million customers in 165 countries.
We are looking for a high energy, results-driven, team-oriented FP&A Analyst Intern to join our rapidly growing Finance Team!In this role, you will support the FP&A team and be a key part in helping the growth of the business.
You will have the opportunity to work on different projects such as creating reports and analysis or updating business plan.
This is a 6 months internship, start date in March 2022.
What your team will look like:
More than 500 people from all over the world to work with you.
You will work inside the Finance Team and report to the FP&A team.
What you will do:
- Update monthly tools and reportings with Actuals and liaise with the relevant teams to prepare variance analysis
- Contribute to finance planning and processes improvement
- Assisting the team with ad-hoc reports, data analysis, presentation and projects
- Develop internal tools to automate and streamline routine work and existing processes to improve overall efficiency
- Help to develop and evaluate new financial reporting and KPIs analysis in order to support Management’s business decisions
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (Bac +5 – business /engineering school) with strong analytical skills
- You are fluent in French & English
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have solid Excel skills
- Knowledge of Tableau will be welcomed
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You are positive, curious, self-motivated and hands-on
- You are detail-oriented, you have strong organizational skills and are disciplined in daily activity planning (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
- Join one of the fastest growing crypto security company in the world
- Meal Vouchers with Swile
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, frequent parties, snacks
- Compensation :1000€ brut/month + 50% Navigo Pass
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.