Chainalysis has become the leader in blockchain investigation and compliance software.
Our products have built trust in blockchains by taking down, disrupting major, identifying the, and more.
Our engineering team is inspired by solving the hardest technical challenges and creating products that build trust in blockchains.
We’re a global organization with teams in Denmark, the USA and the UK who thrive on the challenging work we do and doing it with other exceptionally talented teammates.
Our industry changes every day and our job is to build a flexible platform that will allow us to adapt to those rapid changes.
We’re looking to bring onboard Software Engineering Interns who will have the opportunity to participate in as many real-life responsibilities with our full-time engineering teams as possible.
You’ll learn innovative methodologies while contributing to projects that have a lasting impact on our products, databases, and teams.
This is a paid internship for 2023 onsite in our beautiful Aarhus office.
At the end of your internship, you’ll know you were successful if you achieved the following…
- Developed meaningful relationships within and outside of our engineering team that will persist long after your internship.
- Learned best-in-class software engineering practices, skills, and approaches to problem-solving that prepare you for your career in technology.
- Contributed to our groundbreaking technologies and made contributions that ultimately become a part of our products.
A background like this helps:
- Required: you’re graduating between December 2023 and June 2024.
- Coursework in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, Mathematics or related technical field.
- You’re comfortable coding in at least one or more programming languages.
- The tech startup landscape interests you as a career path and you enjoy fast-paced environments working on difficult problems.
- Passion for or interest in cryptocurrency and/or blockchain technology helps, but isn’t required!
Listed in: , , , , , , , , .