Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users.
Financial infrastructure hasn’t changed since the 1970s.
All we’ve gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars.
We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that’s easy to manage.
Soon we’ll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot.
And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don’t skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community.
Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together.
And this is just the beginning.
New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money.
And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we’re working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy.
To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As an Accounting Specialist at Eco, you will:
- Become a subject-matter expert on various aspects of our day-to-day accounting operation, including accounts payable, vendor management, expense analysis, and more.
- Have a say in how we build– we’re going to be steadily growing our internal accounting capability and your opinion will be valuable as we scale.
- Participate in the management of the General Ledger, inclusive of transaction coding, account structuring, reconciliations, and everything in between.
- Progress Eco’s cross-team initiatives, working with the People Operations, Legal, Compliance, and Payment Operations teams on a regular basis.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have a firm grasp of basic and intermediate accounting principles.
- You never miss a detail.
You’re the Sherlock Holmes of accounting.
- You are super passionate about accounting; monthly reconciliations bring you to your happy place.
- You’re comfortable navigating uncharted waters.
We operate at the frontier of accounting and there aren’t always clear guidelines on how to code certain transactions.
- You have at least 1 year of previous experience working in an accounting role.
- You want to be a part of building something great and are excited by the prospect of joining a rapidly growing startup.
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Annual company retreats and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US.
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents.
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Work-from-home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance.
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!).
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.