Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team as Admin Executive, reporting to the Office Manager.
- Provide administrative support to the Office Manager
- Coordination and administrative duties, including but not limited to data entry, documents filling, overseeing of goods flow/office supplies, etc.
- Welcoming/interacting with visitors and ushering them to respective meeting rooms
- Assist with day to day operations of the office including upkeep of pantry
- Manage/liaise with vendors or external parties whenever necessary
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency in company-wide activities
- Attend to queries via calls or in person
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least 2 years working experience as Admin Support/Office Management related
- At least a diploma (in any discipline)
- Resourceful, organized, and responsible working attitude
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Google Workspace
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako here and don’t forget to visit our Careers Page