This is a new role being created, to facilitate the next stage of our growth. As the AML Risk Manager you will be responsible for building out and managing the effective Anti-Money Laundering risk management framework across the group.
You will play a key role in building out the 2nd line AML Program working closely with 1st line monitoring and regional MLROs.
You’ll Spend Your Time 👀
- Perform annual risk assessments in i) AML, ii) Sanctions and iii|) SARs
- Analyze the results from the each assessment and where applicable mange the oversight of the remediation work following issuance of the results of each assessment
- Roll-up and consolidate jurisdictional assessments which provide the enterprise risk assessment
- Provide input and guidance on risk-related topics regarding product expansion
- Promote a culture of risk awareness and compliance by providing training, support or mentoring across the enterprise
- Own and manage the country risk rating methodology and subsequent classification
- Own, manage & develop the Customer Risk rating methodology
- Manage the risk vendor relationship – providing input into further model development
- Member of the Financial Crime Risk Committee
You Should Apply If ✅
- ACAMS / ACFCS or ICA accreditation
- Full understanding of the risk cycle, from assessments to rules, to rule output being fed back into the programme
- Able to demonstrate alignment to MoonPay values
- Comfort and belief to challenge the status quo
- Comfort at operating outside of one’s comfort zone
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations
- Stakeholder management
- Practical experience in design, build and implementation of AML risk management programmes
- Ability to articulate risk in a simple, yet effective manner
- Flexible & adaptable to the evolving needs of past faced growing organization
- 5 years AML risk experience in either FinTech or Investment Banking
- 2 years management experience
- Working with G-Suite (docs & sheets) & Excel
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.