- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: United States only – Remote (TimeZone: EST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 – $111/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions to important problems.- Implement these solutions in our client’s Android client.- Help your team solve problems in a way that makes sense for Android users and their codebase.- Join dozens of other developers and help to shape the direction of Android development.WHO YOU ARE:
– You have a deep understanding of modern Android development.- You know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java and Kotlin.- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code.- You have released at least one app or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.- Open source experience is a huge plus!WHERE YOU’LL BE:
– Our client is distributed workforce enabling our client’s band members to find a work mode that is best for them!- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which they have a work location- They ask that their team members be located within Central Standard time zone, Eastern Standard time zone, or Brasília time zone for the purposes of their collaboration hoursWorking hours? Our client operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration.