What is Polygon? is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.Art Director – 3D at PolygonWe're looking for an Art director – 3D who can Lead the team of 3D designers and help them with 3D projects from ideation, storyboarding, and execution. The 3D Design team works with the Product Marketing team, Marketing team, Product team, and visual design team to create 3D Videos and assets. Art Director – 3D will help the team create a storyboard for explaining blockchain technology in a creative way.
What you need to succeed:
- 5 to 6 years of experience in art direction
- Work closely with the creative team to ideate campaigns and bring them to life with the help of 3D designers.
- Design and ideate compelling art that is on-brand and on-message, to support marketing initiatives across the broad.
- Collaborate with diverse teams on a wide range of projects.
- Present work effectively to key stakeholders.
- Manage responsibilities and multiple projects in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Lead the 3D design team by example, and nurture the younger team members.
- Review the work of designers and provide direction and feedback.
- Take ownership of the visual elements of creative work.
- Uncover new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns.
- proficiency in English is required
- Awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- Understanding of Blockchain
- Strong knowledge of render engines, 3D techniques, lighting and Cloud Rendering
- Strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration, and animation
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of cross-functional teams
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications department.
- Experience in Web3 marketing or design will be an advantage.
BenefitsWork from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive SalaryPolygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Learn More about Polygon | | | | | | | | | |