Pantera Capital is seeking an Accounting Associate to assist with the management companies and the Family Office of the CEO.
Ideal candidate has experience in the complete accounting cycle.
Your duties will include compiling and reviewing financial information, preparing financial paperwork, and maintaining records.
You will also be required to perform general administrative tasks.
- Maintain and understand the various general ledgers for the management companies and the Family Office of the CEO
- Preparation of quarterly financial reports, bank reconciliations and other accounting functions
- Assist with annual audits and tax return preparation
- Preparing bank requests and wire information
- Daily activities include journal entries in Quickbooks, bank reconciliation, understanding cash flow needs, processing payments, etc.
- Owns the monthly invoicing process making sure transactions are processed in a timely manner
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a related field
- Big 4 experience highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize
- Strong technical skills, particularly Excel and Quickbooks
- Team player
- Ability to roll up their sleeves and do anything and everything to get the job done
- Compensation is competitive and based on experience
- Salary plus performance-based bonus
- 401k matching