Pantera Capital is the first institutional US-based asset management firm focused exclusively on blockchain and digital assets. We manage over $6bn across venture equity, private tokens, and listed token strategies. We are seeking to hire an Associate to join the Capital Formation team based in our New York City office. We are looking for a collaborative team player who is proactive, resourceful, and detail-oriented. The successful candidate can effectively multi-task, is a problem solver and has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Market research – contribute to the ongoing mapping of the universe of potential investors, utilizing data to segment and target prospects through compelling engagement initiatives.
- Inbound requests – reply to inbound requests from potential prospects for information on our products via email and videoconferences, in a professional manner.
- Steward of data – update and maintain the accuracy of client data within the firm's CRM systems, spearhead efforts to ensure client data integrity, embracing responsibility for actively enriching the database.
- Outbound communications – suggest and lead projects to use data to communicate more effectively with the firm's clients. Execute on targeted marketing campaigns to engage prospects through the firm's educational materials.
- Meeting preparation and follow up – support senior team members by providing high quality and insightful background information on current and prospect limited partners. Assist with post-meeting communication, ensuring follow through of any outstanding items discussed during the meeting.
- Roadshow and event planning – do everything required to ensure our external events are a huge success: sending invites, managing the attendee list, organize venues, and ensure smooth logistics during the events.
- Pantera Capital seeks to hire highly motivated individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, have sound judgment, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background at a highly ranked school.
- 2-5 years of experience in financial services in a client-facing role: investor relations, client services, capital markets, equity research, investment banking, or similar.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and concern for quantitative accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Driven self-starter who can work independently in a team‐oriented environment.
- High EQ and ability to cultivate relationships and help improve overall client relationship and process/structure.
- Impeccable work ethic.
- You are passionate about blockchain and will go the extra mile to research and learn about the latest developments in the ecosystem to become a trusted thought partner to our firm's clients.
- You have an intimate understanding of venture, and/or hedge fund strategies, and can handle yourself successfully with complex financial concepts.
- You have experience working with large datasets in Excel, Python, and/or SQL, and can quickly get up to speed on our software stack (Salesforce, HubSpot).
- Compensation is competitive and based on experience
- Salary plus performance based bonus
- 401k matching