- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Work from anywhere (TimeZone: CET or US hours | Full day overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $60 – $100/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Long-term
is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role.
As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST.
So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network.
Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We’ve onboarded some of the world’s most reputable brands and now we need a Backend Engineer w/ Solidity Experiencefor one of our clients.
- Minimum of 4+ years experience as a backend developer
- Experience writing code in Typescript, GraphQL, and nice to have Go or Rust
- CI/CD pipeline building experience, and Docker
- Enjoying to enter into the EVM forest to learn more together as a team
- Solidity experience is a plus
- Build high-performance REST & WebSocket APIs & GraphQL Clients to power the Enso app, and platforms integrating
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Create optimized database schemas
- Implementation of security and data protection systems
- Opcode scraping
What you’ll be working on
Our client’s mission is to bring social trading to any DeFi user and share knowledge with other traders to better improve their financial horizons.
They connect the dots between ecosystems of DeFi, and allow anyone to interact with all the ecosystem participants in one place.
Creators can transform their knowledge into executable strategies where others can invest, and co-ordinate together.
They believe in a world of inclusion where you are the creator, controller and guider of your destiny.
Proactively they made the decision to have an open system with no whitelists to encourage a common-sense approach, and not to limit the users’ possibilities.
Our diverse team of 10+ are distributed all over the world as part of our ‘remote’ culture, united by a shared passion for knowledge sharing, and social trading.
They are intensely curious beings and attract similar minds who are willing to venture collectively into unknown territory to unlock further potential.
You will have a great impact on the progression of our client, and the composability of the API.
Giving their users the best possible route for their desired strategy using all EVM scraped calls.
Working closely with our Solidity engineers for opcode matching for recently deployed contracts.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff.
We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform.
If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency.
But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.