At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions.
With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service.
We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
The Bank Compliance Associate will be immersed in the day-to-day Bank Compliance program.
This individual will work with the Bank Compliance Pillar Lead and the Bank Compliance Manager in the execution of the Bank Compliance program.
Responsibilities will include drafting policies and procedures, perform second line reviews of the first line, and conduct bank training.
As a Bank Compliance Associate, you will:
- Conduct account administrative reviews in accordance with 12 CFR 9 with supervision from Bank Compliance Manager
- Track and maintain log of Reg W transactions, performing periodic reviews of agreement terms
- Develop and revise bank policies and procedures
- Deliver bank training program and build additional training as necessary
- Provide advisory oversight of first line of defense
- Prepare committee and board reports
- Assist in leading bank regulatory examinations including meeting preparation and execution, first day letter response, and MRA remediation
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Previous experience working at a regulated banking institution
- Developed and delivered training to broad group of stakeholders
- A keen knowledge and understanding of risk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Google products
- Spearheaded cross-team initiatives or complex projects
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system (the hiring manager would like to know your favorite song from the musical, if you have one!)
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem.
As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from.
We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Listed in: , , , , , , , .