Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Be a part of the team that builds Binance Card user growth in the EEA region and other countries.
- Campaign planning and execution to boost new Binance card user acquisitions and retention of existing Binance card users.
- In-depth analysis on campaign performance and identification of enhancement areas for each campaign across the different card markets.
- Contribute to the content creation for Binance Card announcements and communication across multiple channels.
- Work with internal stakeholders to push card campaigns across multiple communication channels including CRM, Homepage, Livestream and Social Media.
- Collaborate with designers on creatives/banners to execute card growth campaigns, including localization for all countries.
- Work closely with business development, technical team, risk, compliance team, finance, big data team.
- Assist CS team on resolving users queries from card campaigns.
- Profound interest in the crypto sector.
- Fresh graduates and those looking for internships are welcome to apply.
- Passionate, ownership, execution oriented, independent and natural team player.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.
1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attireBy submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our .