Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.Our people are both dreamers and doers – a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.Our businesses1. Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.2. Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.3. The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for research, design, development and application of smart contract related technologies
- Analyze current DeFi ecological projects and protocols, including but not limited to decentralized payment, trading, lending, derivatives trading, etc.
- Develop and connect related decentralized platforms according to project needs
- Analyze the advantages, disadvantages and the security of decentralized projects, and provide constructive opinions to the community
- Work closely with other teams on blockchain research and development
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a reputable school, more than 5 years of experience in technology development, and more than 1-year relevant industry experience
- Proficient in Solidity smart contract development, with experience in Dapp / Defi development; some experience in the contract security
- Proficiency in at least one programming language such as C++, Java, Node.js, Go, Python
- Understand how Compound, dYdX, Kyber, 0x, MakerDAO work
- Familiar with encryption algorithms, consensus mechanisms, security protocols, distributed computing, smart contracts, and other underlying protocols and operating mechanisms are preferred
- Possess good communication, understanding, and expression skills, and can actively promote R&D forces to complete product R&D
Amber Group opens its doors to the curious problem solver empowered to make an impact in shaping tomorrow. As a hyper-growth company since day 1, we continually invite talent to join our diverse, nimble and digitally-native teams. If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with us today at .