We are looking for a Blockchain Engine Developer – SDK/Go/Rust who can help the Lisk project achieve the very highest standards in code quality, performance and security. You can find more information about our products here: and on .
- Development of Go based blockchain engine
- Development of libraries for Node.js native bindings (Rust/C++)
- Development of hardware wallet firmware
- Implementation of Lisk improvement proposals
- Development planning: requirements gathering and design
- Debugging, root-cause analysis, bug fixing
- Unit and integration testing
- Quality assurance
- Native level fluency in English (spoken and written)
- 5+ years professional development experience
- Advanced knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Advanced knowledge of Go, Rust or C++
- Experience building high-performance and high-security systems
- Basic knowledge of blockchain, cryptography, distributed networks
- Basic knowledge of Lisk, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other protocols
- Working knowledge of RPC and socket communications
- Working knowledge of RocksDB, LevelDB, etc
- Working knowledge of Git (and GitHub)
- Experience with Ethereum, Substrate and Cosmos development
- Experience of building distributed systems
- Experience of performance and memory optimization
- Experience building large-scale P2P network systems
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin or work remotely from anywhere in the world, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.
Find out more about us on . Check out what we are crafting on .