About the CompanyOne of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Yearn, and Chiliz.Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, Binance, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and other investors.About the RoleCertiK is working on the next-gen blockchain testing, analysis, and verification tools to satisfy the ever-growing blockchain artifacts complexity. We are looking for interns who grow with us to the next level. This opportunity is highly extend to full-time offer.The primary responsibility of this role is for CertiK’s security-related services. Intersecting cybersecurity and blockchain, CertiK’s security offerings include security consulting, security reviews, security auditing of smart contracts and blockchains, verification of smart contracts, penetration testing, and more. We are looking to hire someone with a passion for Solidity, a deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), distributed computing, and security. Candidates should have an eye for detail and have a passion for combining their skills with a flair for creativity and insight to hack smart contracts. This is a fun and challenging full-time position. If you are excited about hacking, threat modeling, scanning, auditing, designing, and enhancing the security of smart contracts across the board then you will thrive in this role. While you work with clients, we will also provide you with plenty of opportunities to get involved with research and development efforts to help us raise the standards of blockchain security.
- Work with blockchain security engineer to audit their code and secure/optimize their products including smart contracts, protocols, and Dapp.
- Conduct research on blockchain-related fields and deliver posts for internal/external training purposes.
- Describe and explain technical concepts to clients, community, and co-workers.
- Directly speak daily with your team typically within core hours and coordinate asynchronously outside of core hours to organize tasking.
- Implement test cases for smart-contract or blockchain protocol.
- The internship is suitable for the current Master's/Ph.D. students, or strong undergraduates looking for experience solving real-world blockchain security and correctness challenges. You should be familiar with one of the following areas:
- Experience with the blockchain dApp(smart contract, protocols, etc.) auditing to reveal any potential security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with the blockchain dApp(smart contract, protocols, etc.) development in one of the languages Solidity, Rust, and Golang.
- Able to take apart abstract concepts and put them back together from both a macro and micro point of view.
- Have are great at tightly weaving together loose thoughts on either level into a clearly written narrative.
- Able to go beyond placing yourself in the mind’s eye of a project’s creator, to placing yourself in the minds of various adversarial or free-riding actors.
- Ability to display an uncommon degree of common sense in the way you raise attention to issues involved in all of the above.
- Comfortable regularly taking ownership over more than you were foreseeably assigned while engaged in all of the above.
- Passionate about Cryptocurrency/Defi/Blockchain.
- Previous professional experience as SWE, or Security Engineer.
- Experience in solidity, the EVM, and blockchain technology.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Security Information.
- Solid experience in threat analysis, APT, or response.
- Experienced in threat and vulnerability management, penetration testing, and SecOps (intrusion detection, security logging, malware analysis, and forensics).
- Experience with Rust and Golang language for development is a plus.
- Strong Math background is a plus.
About YouYou’re a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems. You’re comfortable with the unknown and understand that startup life means that you’re going to be wearing multiple hats. And that’s what motivates you. You’re accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others. You’re up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to be the infrastructure for more secure software for all.CompensationThe exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.#blockchain#startups#hiringCertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.