FTX US is a US-regulated cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up.
Its mission is for FTX US to grow the digital currency ecosystem, to offer US and international traders a platform that inspires their loyalty, and to become the market leading US regulated cryptocurrency exchange by volume within the next two years.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission! We are looking for a BSA AML Officer to help build and enhance our BSA AML program at our crypto currency exchange.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining, implementing, and enhancing our BSA AML policies and procedures in compliance with relevant federal and state requirements.
You will be responsible for assessing and enhancing the overall control framework including the processes and controls surrounding the Customer Identification Program, Customer Due Diligence, Transaction Monitoring, and Suspicious Activity Reporting aspects of the program.
You will also maintain up to date knowledge on regulatory changes and the cryptocurrency industry landscape relevant to BSA AML compliance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our exceptional Compliance and Legal teams!
What we are looking for:
- 3-7+ years of experience running, building, or materially enhancing a BSA AML program at a federally regulated entity such as a bank or other similar financial industry firm, or a similar state entity such as a New York trust company.
- Deep hands on experience creating and implementing BSA AML policies, procedures, and controls that track relevant federal and state requirements.
- Professional knowledge of federal BSA AML statutes, regulations and related guidance and rules.
- Demonstrated experience of team leadership and collaboration across a highly sophisticated compliance group.
- Strong work ethic.
- Superb attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Highly efficient and motivated, with ability to multitask.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree.
- CAMS certification, law or related degree, and/or experience in the digital assets space desired.
FTX US is an equal opportunity employer.
Listed in: , , , , , .