Founded in 2013, GSR is a crypto market maker with more than 300 employees in 5 countries.
We provide billions of dollars of liquidity to cryptocurrency protocols and exchanges on a daily basis.
We build long-term relationships with cryptocurrency communities and traditional investors by offering exceptional service, expertise and trading capabilities tailored to their specific needs.
GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 60 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world.
In volatile markets we are a trusted partner to crypto native builders and to those exploring the industry for the first time.
Our team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, and Tower Research among others, has developed one of the world’s fastest and most robust trading platforms designed to navigate issues unique to the digital asset markets.
We have continuously improved our technology throughout our history, allowing for our clients to scale and execute their strategies with the highest level of efficiency.
Working at GSR is an opportunity to be deeply embedded in every major sector of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Analyst to join us on a full-time basis.
This role will be an integral part of the firm’s Business Development team and will work with other members of staff across the globe.
Preferably you will be based in New York City, and will travel as and when required for client meetings.
This role reports to the Business Development Team in the region.
- Liaise between the sales, marketing, and management teams to ensure delivery of business development projects and pipeline.
- Help manage inbound leads and coordinate sales calls, individually and in conjunction with other members of the business development team.
- Generate proposals and other documentation to support the sales, on-boarding, and customer service process.
- Develop a deep knowledge of GSR’s service offering and client base.
- Conduct competitive market research to support sales and marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the development of marketing campaigns and materials for our different lines of business.
- Continually expand knowledge of crypto markets, liquidity and trading services
- 0 – 2 years experience in a similar role with Financial Services or crypto
- Undergraduate Degree (Essential), Postgraduate, MSc / MFE etc (Desirable)
- Interest in Financial Services or Crypto (Essential)
- Experience creating marketing materials such as pitch books for client presentations.
- Passion for crypto markets/blockchain (Ideally)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and react to change quickly and positively.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigor and attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.
What we offer:
A collaborative and transparent company culture founded on Integrity, Innovation and Performance.
Competitive Salary with two discretionary bonus’ payments a year.
Benefits such as Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Retirement Planning, 30 days holiday and free lunches when in the office.
Hybrid working pattern in all of our offices from London, New York, Singapore, Zug and Malaga.
Regular Town Halls and off-sites, team lunches and drinks.
A Corporate and Social Responsibility program as well as charity fundraising matching and volunteer days.
Immigration and relocation support where required.
GSR is proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon any applicable legally protected characteristics such as race, religion, colour, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression or age.
We operate a meritocracy, all aspects of people engagement from the decision to hire or promote as well as our performance management process will be based on the business needs and individual merit, competence in the role.
Learn more about us at .