As one of the largest and most trusted
digital asset platforms
globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started.
We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines.
Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read to find out more about us!
About the role
Kraken is looking for a Business Development Associate NFT to help us grow our client base within the NFT space! You’ll have the opportunity to be directly in contact with the top NFT projects out there and convince them to get onboard with Kraken.
You will be responsible for working alongside our sales development representatives (SDR) for successfully driving new business and owning the entire sales cycle from beginning to end.
What you'll do:
- Handle leads coming from our sales development representative team (SDR) and represent Kraken in the NFT space
- Cold outreach to potential customers to create new opportunities and connect with key decision makers
- Run qualified opportunities through the full sales lifecycle from prospecting through close
- Carefully document your interactions in our customer relationship management software (CRM)
- Bring positive influence to our customers proposing the best solution to create a win/win situation
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management and closing skills, to achieve defined sales goals
Who you are:
- B2B sales experience where you have experience bringing new clients onboard
- Experience working with customer relationship management (CRM) software, such as: Pipedrive
- Exceptional skills with productivity tools such as: MS Word, Excel, PPT, Internet search, prospecting tools, and LinkedIn
- Upbeat, self motivated, positive, tenacious team player who is a fast learner, detail oriented, and possesses the ability to work independently
- Proven ability to develop, foster and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Experience working in a highly automated metrics based organization with a track record in achieving and succeeding goals
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for the NFT space who is eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced, creative industry
- Available to work either from 10am to 17pm UTC or 05pm to 12am UTC
Do you want to raise the bar in the crypto-industry with us as our new Business Development Associate? Apply now! We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Location Tagging: #EU #US #LI-Remote #LI-DM2We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences.
We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know