What is Polygon? is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.Polygon Business Enterprise works to implement the different Polygon Solutions to a wide range of industries, offering cutting-edge solutions to enterprises’ paint points, starting from exploration to deployment with full ownership.The RoleThis role is designed to be a Business Development Lead for Hermez: working on the creation for both existing and new businesses opportunities for our Polygon ideal candidate must have Business and Partnerships Development experience either with enterprises and organizations. He/She must be able to leverage industry connections to grow business for the zkEVM of Hermez.You will work closely with the multiple teams to grow adoption and deploy resources.
What you need to do to succeed:
- Understand industry best practices and trends: and advise how can enterprises and organizations interact with
- and project management to coordinate integration of Hermez and engagement to different Polygon internal business
- able to hold advanced negotiations with enterprises and organizations and how Hermez could be useful for them; how to integrate
- your industry connections to engage and advise on Hermez and
- and maintain relationships with Enterprises in the industry: exploring synergies and possibilities of growth with the services offered by Polygon, including identifying the most adequate business model and type of
- on how to move enterprises from web2 to web3.
Skills and Previous Experience:
- Knowledge about Digital solutions, ZK technology, or/and Web3 concepts.
- Experience in Tech Sales or Tech Marketing in the Blockchain space.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in enterprise and
- track record of establishing and leveraging high-level
- track record of presenting creative solutions to generate
- Driven / Entrepreneurial
- at understanding and explaining technical concepts
- Good knowledge of Blockchain technology & the crypto space – NFT, DeFi ecosystem
- Great presentation & communication skills
- Great at building & leveraging relationships
BenefitsWork from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive SalaryPolygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Learn More about Polygon | | | | | | | | | |