What is Polygon?
is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more.
Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
About The TeamPolygon Ventures is a $100mn early-stage fund dedicated to investing in exceptional teams in the Polygon ecosystem.
The fund invests in multichain projects as well as projects built exclusively on Polygon’s technology stack.
The Fund’s investments are focused across all sectors in Crypto/Web3, including decentralized finance, blockchain-based games, NFTs, infrastructure, blockchain-powered consumer applications, DAOs, and DAO tooling.
About The RoleAs Polygon Ventures Business Operations Manager, you will manage all aspects of business operations for Polygon Ventures.
This will include the coordination of meetings and calls, managing the full life cycle deal flow, payment management, crypto wallets, calendars, schedules, and data input for acquired startups.
You will be charged with managing our deal CRM and the coordination of the deal process between the Ventures team, Legal, Compliance and other relevant departments.
This role can include owning and managing our KYB processes and ensuring all documentation is accurately reviewed, signed and filed.
In addition, you will track and manage all payments and expenses for this Org.
- 8+ years of experience in Operations and Business Management
- 8+ years of experience of managing CRM, Payments, spreadsheet trackers, and calendars
- Expert Excel, G-Suite, and crypto platform knowledge
- Ability to translate technical concepts into concise, easy-to-understand language Champion autonomous collaboration and setting up scalable operational processes
- Passion for Cryptocurrency and Technology
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Own all business operations management for Polygon Ventures team
- Partner closely with CFO and key stakeholders to assist in planning, managing and tracking all deals and documentation
- Manage CRM, G-Suite, Calendars, Documentation
- Manage calendars, schedules, and coordination of deal execution, and process workflow
- Track payments, transaction reports and expenses
- Manage investment Portfolio and Investor files, and information
- Manage deals, agreements, and KYB process
- Coordinate payments from crypto wallets, bank account synchronization and payment platforms
Work from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive SalaryPolygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon