At RabbitHole, we’re on a mission to increase economic opportunity for all by making the benefits of crypto more accessible and meritocratic.
If the last generation of software was built upon a foundation of user-generated content owned by companies, the next generation of software will be digitally owned by its users.
At its core, crypto holds the potential to create positive social change through the wider distribution of wealth-building assets.
Today, RabbitHole guides users through web3 with hands-on learning opportunities and rewards them for proving their knowledge through on-chain transactions.
As users complete on-chain actions through RabbitHole Skills, they build their immutable resumé, unlocking even more potential earning opportunities through Quests on RabbitHole.
In the future, RabbitHole will match the best talent with the best protocols based on their on-chain resume, helping both protocols distribute their tokens more efficiently and top contributors to earn more income.
We’re reinventing how people work alongside our community of hundreds of thousands of users globally and leading investors such as Greylock, Electric Capital, and TCG.
The best crypto protocols like Uniswap, Lido, and Gnosis use RabbitHole to teach new users how to use their protocols and reward them in their tokens for completing on-chain actions.
RabbitHole’s deep crypto experience from companies like Dapper Labs and OpenSea gives the team an edge in teaching newcomers and helping protocols find high quality users.
As our first Business Operations & Strategy hire, we are looking for a jack-of-all-trades who will help us solve our most pressing business and operational issues (e.
defining our pricing strategy, running our strategic planning process, building out new functions, etc.
The ideal candidate is a high IQ/high EQ generalist with extraordinary horsepower and a bias towards getting things done.
In this role, you will work closely with our CEO and you will get exposure to every part of our business.
We are a high-growth, early stage startup and over time this role will present potential internal pathways to leadership roles for new functions as they are developed.
What You'll Do
- You will partner closely with RabbitHole’s leadership team to identify and solve the most pressing problems at the company.
- You will personally manage and drive key operational and strategic initiatives across the business.
- You will partner with every function in the business and act as a “hub” who helps drive our strategy by synthesizing insights and setting actionable plans.
- You will create and maintain the financial model and track key company-level success metrics.
- You will help prepare external presentations (board & investor decks, strategic presentations, etc.
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of experience at a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank or private equity firm (or equivalent analytical and strategic role at top-tier organization) or 4+ years of experience at a high-growth technology company, ideally in a BizOps or Strategy role.
- You are capable of producing high-quality slide decks, financial models and analytical memos with minimal guidance or supervision.
- You are the ultimate project manager, able to prioritize and execute on multiple important projects in parallel
- You believe the best way to learn something new is by doing it and you are eager to expand your skillset.
What Would Set You Apart
- You have an MBA or similar advanced degree.
- You have an understanding of the B2B2C playbook
- You have a strong interest in crypto and have an interest in helping protocols distribute their token efficiently using on-chain data
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , .