We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to , and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people.
We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.
0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto.
Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team.
First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves.
Second, we expect all employees to commit to our to our work.
Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture.
We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy.
You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning.
You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.
- You appreciate direct communication.
You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other.
You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly.
Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too.
What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you.
You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude.
Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines.
Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team.
We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
We are looking for a seasoned Business Systems Analyst to lead and drive capabilities for our HR Technology team in People Operations.
A passion for technology consulting practices like user experience and process modeling, requirements and visual design, systems support and agile adoption, is a must, from day one.
We have an aggressive portfolio of new world class implementations with best-in-class cloud software and custom software builds.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in Technology Consulting roles in rapidly growing environments, and a long track record of buy vs build decisions.
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will report to the Head of HR Technology.
What you’ll be doing (ie.
- Manage a portfolio of HR technology products and prioritize the backlog and roadmap to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Promote effective relationships and partner with key stakeholders to design and deliver the technology stack.
- Provide technology consulting practices by evaluating new enhancements and technology solutions.
Drive buy vs.
- Balance needs for functional and non-functional requirements
- Model user experiences, business processes, systems interactions and data architecture.
- Execute to automate capabilities and processes with simplified and guided user experiences.
- Provide system support and configuration updates within best-in-class cloud technologies.
- Responsible for system metrics and meeting system support SLAs.
- Partner with the HR analytics team to support and deliver actionable metrics and insights
- Provide input into Quarterly Operational reviews.
- Document processes and requirements for enterprise software integrations, while working closely with IT and Enterprise Applications teams.
What we look for in you (ie.
- 5+ years experience with the above, including successful influencing skills at the Director to VP level.
- Past experience with global HR platforms – Core HR information systems, recruiting, applicant tracking, talent sourcing.
- Clear communication and orchestration of technical resources.
- Hands-on experience with Agile and breaking down epics into user stories.
- Hands-on administration, configuration and systems support in the last 3 years.
- Demonstrated ability to create order out of chaos, with minimal oversight.
- Vendor management skills.
- Expert knowledge of Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, Wiki’s.
Nice to haves:
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud configuration, GCP configuration, Jira Service Desk.
- Experience with recruiting, talent sourcing, and applicant tracking systems.
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20).
Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado is either $96,475 or $113,900* + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, you will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 (as defined by applicable law).
If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
For US applicants, you may view , and notices by clicking on their corresponding links.
Additionally, Coinbase participates in the in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.
com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site a free compatible screen reader .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants.
Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available .
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.