FTX US is a US-regulated cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up. Its mission is for FTX US to grow the digital currency ecosystem, to offer US and international traders a platform that inspires their loyalty, and to become the market leading US regulated cryptocurrency exchange by volume within the next two years. We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission! FTX Communities is one of the charitable arms of FTX Foundation. Our mission is the same as FTX’s mission – to make the world not just a better place, but the best place we can. We are looking for a soon-to-be or recent grad to help us show the work of the charitable initiatives FTX has done by following the impact of the donations we’ve made. This is an opportunity to work with one of the most prominent names in crypto, on something very near and dear to the heart of Sam Bankman-Fried and other founders, and help us showcase some of the good things we’ve done in the community. In this 1 year paid program, you will help collect information on the donations, including their impact and how it might be measured. You will also help present it on a dedicated website, and interact with the media who want to cover stories that will come from this. You will also work with our leadership & BD teams on which additional initiatives to partner with.
What we're looking for:
- An ambitious soon-to-be or recent grad who shares our passion about making a positive impact on the world
- A fan of crypto, who is excited about the idea of showcasing what a prominent crypto exchange has been doing to make a positive impact on the world
- Someone who is excited to meet our team by traveling to our various offices
- A strong written & verbal communicator
- Previous experience working in marketing, sales, or events and/or partnering with charitable organizations is considered a strong asset
FTX US is an equal opportunity employer.