What you’ll do 👀
- Architect and build secure solutions for problems such as just-in-time permissions management, deploy and release pipelines, and securing the software supply chain.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the SRE team by providing guidance on secure infrastructure-as-code and architecture reviews.
- Secure, harden, audit, and threat model current and new infrastructure being deployed to the cloud at MoonPay.
- Participate in and support the incident detection and response process by building observability and alerting where required and assisting the incident response team.
You should apply if ✅
- You have hands-on experience securing a cloud platform like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform, and familiarity with tools such as AWS Security Hub and the Google Cloud Security Command Center.
- You have experience working with and securing containers and related technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Nomad.
- You have deployed secure infrastructure-as-code using tools like Hashicorp’s Packer and Terraform.
- You have experience working with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or SaltStack.
- You are comfortable explaining technical concepts like vulnerabilities and discussing effective mitigations.
- You are self-motivated, can work effectively in a remote setting while maintaining a team-focused mindset.
Bonus Points if 🤓
- You have experience working in a regulated industry.
- You have strong systems administration skills, know the difference between a container and a VM, and know your way around a Linux terminal.
g Typescript, Node.
JS and React.
- You have completed or are in the process of completing security certifications such as Certified Kubernetes Administrator, Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Professional Cloud Architect, GIAC GCLD, .
- You contribute to the security community in open source, by participating in CTFs, or giving talks at local information security conferences.
has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas.
Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match.
Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (45-60 minutes)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance