About the Ethereum Foundation
The Ethereum Foundation (EF) is a global non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Ethereum.
Our mission is to do what is best for Ethereum’s long-term success.
We do this by allocating resources to critical projects, being a positive voice within the Ethereum ecosystem, and advocating for Ethereum to the outside world.
We are looking for like-minded folks with a passion for blockchain technology and testing to help continue to reduce risks of software failures across the Ethereum Protocol.
As part of the testing team within the Ethereum Foundation, you will be working very closely with other testers, researchers and developers working on the Ethereum Protocol.
If you are ready join us in creating and testing bleeding edge technology, get in touch!
Ethereum Foundation is seeking a Code Integration Tester who will use their technical expertise to establish methods and techniques, plan tests, develop test requirements, write test procedures and reports, and conduct tests that utilize comprehensive knowledge of complex subsystems within the Ethereum Protocol.
In this fast-paced, constantly evolving, and at times uncertain space, priorities and work can be very dynamic.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Design and execute test plans
- Create and automate test cases
- Run regression tests
- Record and document results and compare to expected results
- Determine the best methods to measure results from test in order to detect software failures so that issues may be discovered and corrected
- Design reliable and deterministic tests
- Examine and execute code in various environments
- Manage code and asset integrations across multiple branches
- Resolve integration conflicts alone or in coordination with software engineers
- Passion for blockchain technology and always excited to learn more
- 2+ years of experience as a software tester
- Ability to work in a highly independent and self-directed manner
- Previous experience with automated software test tools and scripting for deterministic tests
- Intermediate Linux Experience
- Systems integration, verification, and validation experience
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle
- Curious and relentless in asking questions and finding answers
- Capable of automating and optimizing frequent tasks
- A desire to share improvements, ideas, failures and successes with others
- Experience with the Go Programming Language
- Experience or knowledge about the EVM
- Open Source contributions
- Familiarity working with custom build tool sets
- Experience in blockchain technology