- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Global (Time Zone: CET/WAT | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $30-$50/hr.
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – long-term, ongoing project
Our client is a DeFi company passionate about giving users control of their finances. Founded by leading members of Bitcoin.com, Crypto.com and ZenCash, they live for transparency and decentralization.
- Help build & grow our community of investors, collect feedbacks and assist users on the platform
- Deploy successful online marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns through data analysis and user feedback, and prepare analytical reports for internal presentation
- Develop effective marketing and brand communication strategy and ultimately expand our digital footprint and brand awareness
- Grow and manage the relevant community, and coordinate with them to moderate the regional social media, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to enhance positive engagement
- Utilize social media to engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote marketing initiatives
- 3+ years proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, leading an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Familiar with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Medium, Discord, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc., as well as strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in crypto and DAO culture
- Strong analytical skill and able to create performance budget report for online activities
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Strong understanding of inflation and associated metrics.
- Experience in DeFi projects an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.