Who We AreSubspace Network is building a radically decentralized, next-generation blockchain which allows developers to easily run Web3 apps at Internet scale. Subspace is based on original research funded by the US National Science Foundation and planning to launch its Network later this year. Subspace Labs is an early-stage, venture-backed startup with a remote-first, globally distributed team. To learn more, visit our and read the .We are seeking a Community Lead to join our rapidly growing team of crypto and Web3 enthusiasts and builders. As an experienced engagement and growth lead, you will primarily be responsible for guiding the existing community team in fostering a highly engaged, inclusive, and thriving community on a global scale and leading community growth initiatives across regions, including the Global Ambassador program.
In this role you will:
- Guide the existing community team in building the best-in-class environment for a thriving and engaging community
- Help lead the Global Ambassador program (targeting 500+ ambassadors worldwide in the coming two years)
- Assist regional growth initiatives across EU, APAC, CIS, and LATAM regions
- Help coordinate community events and major milestones activation
- Good understanding of the crypto ecosystem
- Previous work experience managing and growing online communities
- Experience organizing Webinars, Office Hours, AMAs (Ask Me Anything)
- Experience using Discord and Telegram for community coordination
- Strong written communication skills and English proficiency
- Demonstrated experience in handling community crises
- Prior crypto community management experience
What We Offer
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- A competitive salary with generous equity and token grants.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US-based only).
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of the Subspace Network and play a critical role in building the world’s most scalable blockchain.
- Company-sponsored team offsites in various locations around the world.