At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions.
With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service.
We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
The Compliance Associate for Financial Investigations and Sanctions will be a part of a team building a program from the ground up.
This role is crucial in ensuring the quality of execution in the transaction monitoring and financial investigations dispositioning activities, which is key in the Anchorage Digital’s BSA/AML Compliance Framework.
As a Compliance Associate, Financial Investigations and Transaction Monitoring, you will:
- Drive the execution of transaction and sanctions alert dispositioning
- Assist the Financial Investigations and Sanctions leads on building out the FIU and Transaction Monitoring programs
- Drive internal discussions with stakeholders to facilitate the relevant FIU/TM projects
- Manage the alert dispositioning flows
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have experience in BSA/AML transactional review and/or sanctions alert dispositioning
- You have knowledge of BSA/AML and Sanctions regulations
- You have expertise in using blockchain analytics tools (ChainAnalysis, TRM Labs, etc.
) to disposition transaction monitoring alerts, preferably at a bank
- You demonstrate a passion for building out programs in its early stages, including creation and maintenance of policies, procedures, and new tools
- You demonstrate a proven track of being able to work independently
- You possess strong attention to detail
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem.
As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from.
We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Listed in: , , , , , , , , .