Who We Are
We are seeking a Compliance Manager to join our rapidly growing team of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and blockchain engineers.
We are building the Subspace Network, a radically decentralized, next-generation blockchain that scales far beyond existing designs.
Subspace is based on original research funded by the US National Science Foundation and will be launching as a sovereign layer-one blockchain early next year.
Subspace Labs is a venture-backed startup with a globally distributed team.
To learn more, visit our and read the .
In this role, you will manage compliance and finance-related initiatives for the Subspace Network.
You will report directly to the Director of Operations, Finance & Compliance and will have the freedom to further define your role as the team grows.
In this role you will:
- Help to establish and maintain non-profit foundations in Europe and Asia.
- Maintain the equity/token cap tables for investors and employees.
- Prepare the company for future fundraising rounds (Ser A).
- Execute due diligence, AML and KYC programs for investorsAssist in future private and public token sales, via IDO, ICO and/or IEO.
- Consult with legal in performing in-depth compliance assessments.
- Standardize and optimize policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Supplement the efforts of the accounting and finance department.
- Knowledge of the formation and operational requirements for foundations.
- Prior experience with fundraisingWorking knowledge of operational finance and corporate accounting.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment, while remaining long-term focused in designing policies and processes.
- Able to work independently, learn quickly and drive results with minimal supervision.
- Experience managing private and public token sales.
- Experience in leading Compliance teams to manage high growth in a fast-paced organization.
- Knowledge of accounts payable/receivable and general ledger accounting.
What We Offer:
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- A competitive salary with generous equity and token grants.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
A unique opportunity to shape the future of the Subspace Network and grow into a long term leadership role at Subspace Labs.
- Team offsites in various locations around the world.