At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions.
With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service.
We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
In the fast-paced world of crypto, we must memorialize our relationships in ways that stand the test of time.
We need a sharp legal negotiator to assist with the documentation of our core services – all missions critical to our operations.
In addition, we need someone with the intellect, flexibility, and curiosity to help us build new business lines.
As a Corporate & Commercial Counsel you will:
- Own vendor contract drafting and negotiations and third party risk management from a legal perspective.
- Take an active role in the growth of the company from a corporate perspective.
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts, including master services agreements, NDAs, vendor agreements, partnership agreements, and more – our business and products are always evolving!
- Build a close relationship with the sales, product, engineering, operations, and other teams to collaborate closely in developing new products, improving existing businesses, identify and resolve legal issues, structure complex agreements, and improve efficiency.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have a J.
degree and 3+ years of experience.
- You have a background in drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, and are comfortable facing highly-sophisticated institutional clients and counterparties.
- You have demonstrated experience working closely with the business and other cross-functional teams to build new products, solve complex issues, and strategize growth.
- You have enthusiasm for crypto and a foundational understanding of the crypto industry and applicable laws/regulations both in the US and internationally.
- You demonstrate close attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- You have the ability to execute with moderate supervision and balance commercial and legal realities.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system.
About Anchorage Digital – People: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem.
As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from.
We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.