Established in 2015 and headquartered in the UAE, BitOasis is MENA’s largest crypto platform. The company recently announced the completion of a USD $30m Series B financing, the largest to date of any crypto platform in the region, from a combination of leading global and regional investors including WAMDA, Jump Capital, and Alameda Research, and Pantera Capital. Earlier in 2021, BitOasis announced that it had crossed over USD $3bn in trade executed on its platform since inception with half of that volume being originated in 2021 alone.
We are looking for an enthusiastic CRM Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- Work on key CRM communication strategy from scratch that will enable us to grow in the market
- Plan, Initiate and monitor end-to-end CRM campaigns via a marketing automation platform and report the campaign performance and impact on a regular basis.
- Develop new nudges as part of the customer lifecycle journey that will help to improve the overall funnel
- Define the different type of A/B tests, Split tests, multivariate tests etc. for optimizing the campaigns
- Work closely with the analytics team to identify potential segments for better targeting
- Cross-collaborate with content, design, product, and tech on rolling out CRM-related campaigns and product features
- Use segmentation and behavioral data to customize and personalize customer communication to give a tailored experience
– Business minded, with the ability to make recommendation based on onboarding funnel and customer segmentation
– Experience in planning and orchestrating multi-channel journeys depending on the customer segment
– Hands on experience with marketing automation platforms like Clevertap, Mo-engage, Web-engage, Insider, Braze etc.
– Experience with CDP solution is preferred
– Strong analytical skills with some experience in data visualization software and data query is desirable
– Attention to detail an good eye on design principles