Are you curious about the blockchain technology and Web3? Do you wish you knew your altcoins from your bitcoins? And who was Satoshi Nakamoto anyway?
For those with curiosity to see through the noise and finally understand cryptocurrency, consider this your go-to in-depth introduction
This course is designed to provide a solid cryptocurrency foundation for individuals that want to break into the cryptocurrency ecosystem and better yet, earn a credential while at it!
This 4-day virtual session will allow you to dive into cryptocurrency and blockchain fundamentals, network with our professionals, and learn about careers at Chainalysis
At the end of the session, you will have the opportunity to sit for your Chainalysis Cryptocurrency Fundamentals Certification (CCFC) exam and add a credential to your list of accomplishments
- Chainalysis Cryptocurrency Fundamentals Certification (CCFC) badge
- Networking opportunities with our professionals
- Chance to win (2) $1,000 scholarships
- Chainalysis swag!
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate sophomore or junior student
- Pursuing a technical major; Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology or related field
- To encourage greater diversity in the cryptocurrency space, this workshop is open to students that self-identify with a diverse group including but not limited to Women, Black, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, LGBTQ+, veteran status
- Expected graduation date between Spring 2024 – Spring 2025
- Must be able to attend virtually May 20-24, 2023 (half days)
Listed in: , , , , , , ,