is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure.
We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators.
Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks.
Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception.
Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.
Our people are both dreamers and doers – a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks.
We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.
Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.
Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.
The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.
At Amber Group,
you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields.
We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversight and day-to-day management of one of Amber’s crypto mining sites.
- Oversee equipment maintenance and equipment/fixed asset/supply inventory
- Primary liaison with site owners, senior mining management, and any client visits
- Overall responsibility for the management and accurate allocation of minted coins to client accounts and wallets.
- Submit written reports regularly of various data of mining farms' operations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a manager in on-site crypto mining.
Please mail your resume/CV to Todd Miller at 3730 Kirby Drive, Suite 1201, Houston, TX 77098.
opens its doors to the curious problem solver empowered to make an impact in shaping tomorrow.
As a hyper-growth company since day 1, we continually invite talent to join our diverse, nimble and digitally-native teams.
If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with us today at .