Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Collect and organize product and data requirements on both the users' and business' side
- Imitate and write new requirements documents according to mature requirements documents
- Follow up problems and bugs that occur during the product launch and operation, imitate and write new bug report documents according to mature bug report documents
- Assist with other operational matters
- Fourth year of college, able to commit 5 days per week for a 6 month period
- Clear thinker and creative problem-solver, able to glean insights, develop a vision and bring it to life with actionable plans
- Must thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, limited resources, high intensity and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines and operate under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, while maintaining a team-oriented attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.
1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attireBy submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our .