Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
- Conducts risk assessments and supports the stakeholders, identifying appropriate action plansfor risk remediation.
- Support internal projects on security risk assessment and compliance enforcement work.
- Conducts IT/IS compliance reviews including user access reviews, risk assessments, controlobjectives monitoring, and vendor assessments.
- Liaises with IT, Risk, Compliance and Legal to identify Security compliance requirements.
- Stay abreast of current technologies, trends and directions, specifically around industry bestpractices and standard frameworks.
- Supports the stakeholders in understanding and applying Information Security risks, security bestpractices and processes framework.
- Performs consultation and development of the IT/IS objectives and requirements of the riskprogram.
- Provides effective mentoring and guidance to others and assists in developing IT/IS policy,standards, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred
- 3 years of experience in managing IT audits, risk and compliance. Preferably in a start-up orfinancial institutes, or fintech industry.
- Additional IT Risk/IT Audit/Information security certifications (CRISC, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CISSP,CCSP) are advantageous.
- Knowledge of regulatory and industry standards such as ISO, NIST, COBIT and other securityframeworks.
- A team-player with good communication skills.
- Exposure to cloud security will be a plus point.
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako and don’t forget to visit our !