We’re seeking a highly collaborative, analytical, and curious fast-learner to join us as Data Analyst at Xapo.
They will closely work with the Head of Data offering execution support.
- Work together with the Head of Data to attend the reporting requirements of the organisation: from ad-hoc requests coming from the product team to recurring financial and regulatory reports
- Get a deep understanding of Xapo’s data environment with Head of Data’s support
- Ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of all the reports and analyses provided
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs, translate them into data requirements and use your data analytics skills to support decision making within Xapo teams
- Assist stakeholders in interpreting and using data in their day-to-day work
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Proven working experience in data analysis
- Advanced descriptive analytics skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Collaborative mindset.
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.
Listed in: , , , , .