The Team ❤️
The data team is here to build, maintain and serve the best in class data platform to the whole of MoonPay, enabling all the teams to be able to make key data-driven decisions and gain further insights into our operations. We’re well established within MoonPay but there is still more than ample opportunity for you to come in with your own ideas and help shape our future.
Tech Stack 💻
, , , , , ,
What you’ll do 👀
- Lead the Finance Data Analytics team; work closely with the Finance and Accounting teams to ensure that their needs are being met.
- Automate financial reconciliation processes, be proactive with developing end-to-end data solutions to be as near real-time as possible.
- Perform data analysis and execute investigations related to finance use cases; liaise with cross-functional groups to resolve issues.
- Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements in finance data analytics operations.
- Communicate complex results to both technical and non-technical audiences across various teams.
- Provide mentorship, management and guidance to the team.
- Work closely with talent and recruiting teams to grow and scale up the team.
You should apply if you have the following ✅
- 5+ years as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst with a specific focus on finance.
- Experience with finance operations, management reporting, and regulatory reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (knowledge of window functions)
- Advanced knowledge of data visualization tools (preferably Looker)
- Experience processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job and adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment
- Experience communicating with cross-functional stakeholders including finance managers, engineers, VP & C-level executives
- Familiarity with DBT
- Knowledge of python
- Keen eye for operational and technical excellence.