Ledger is one of the fastest growing tech companies in France, part of the Next40, and already a global leader in crypto asset security. Within the Data Team, working closely with the Consumer sales team, the Data Visualisation Specialist is in charge of extracting meaningful insights and recommendations for our sales operations across our various channels leveraging data and technology.
- Build dashboards on Tableau for consumer business stakeholders,
- Bring actionable insights on a wide range of key strategic topics from analyzing checkout funnel to affiliate compensation policy,
- Identify early signals of an emerging problem and make recommendations to take rapid actions,
- Work closely with Growth Team, Wholesale Team and Product team,
- Create and deliver presentations to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations,
- Build data pipelines with the support of our data engineering team.
- Strong SQL skills – Python is a significant plus,
- Solid experience in data visualisation – Tableau is a significant plus,
- At least 6 months of experience in Data,
- Data driven and business oriented,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Fluent in English,
- Knowledge of the Crypto market is a plus,
- Knowledge of e-commerce is a plus.
- Join one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe,
- In the case of a end-of-studies internship: possibility of conversion to a permanent role,
- Competitive compensation package,
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment,
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences,
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons,
- High performance office equipment,
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr),
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks,
- Employee discount on Ledger products.
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.