Who are you
Serotonin is seeking a DeFi Social Media Manager to lead, develop and execute effective social media management and engagement strategies on behalf of clients.
The person in this role will work closely with a full team of marketers which includes PR, Content and Branding pillars.
The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of crypto and blockchain with strong familiarity of Crypto Twitter, Facebook, instagram, and any other social platforms relevant to the industry as it evolves.
About the Role
- Reports to the Social Media Director and is responsible for overseeing assigned clients’ daily social media output.
- Ability to write in multiple voices, from newsy/informative to humorous and lighthearted – able to tailor messaging to platform in line with client’s branding.
- Maintain both a consistent understanding and a strong pulse of the current events within the web3 ecosystem.
- Work cross functionally with PR, events, community, marketing, growth ensuring content remains consistent and aligned.
- Leverage data and social media marketing tools to analyze areas of weakness in order to grow internal serotonin and client brands.
What you’ll bring to the table
- 3+ years experience working in a social media based role creating copy and content, ideally within an agency setting.
- Experience with overseeing and launching social media campaigns (within the crypto ecosystem is a bonus).
- Excellent written, verbal, and strategic communication skills.
- Strong client relations and collaboration skills.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and positively influence your team members from all walks of life to be successful.
- Desire to be in web3 with the resilience to thrive in a fast-paced, agency environment.
- Strong understanding of the web3/crypto space and its audience.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work Environment
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , , .