Our Customer Engineering team works closely with Alchemy’s customers to ensure a great user experience to help them maximize the value they get from the platform.
You will manage the relationship from the start to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience and set up customers for ongoing success.
You will ensure prompt and effective resolution of questions, problems, and requests.
You will use your first-hand knowledge of our customers to inform our product roadmap, working with all parts of the company to ensure our product continues to meet our customers needs.
In a nutshell, this role is meant for someone with a technical background who is looking to work with multiple sides of the business, with the main focus on delivering results for customers.
The majority of the time will be spent understanding customer needs, providing solutions and shaping feedback into product decisions.
- Provide hands on technical support
- Deliver a stellar customer experience
- Understand customer needs and how to meet unique challenges and goals
- Seek product feedback and track usage/performance, driving our product roadmap
- Be the voice of the customers
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with complex stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Partner with internal teams to drive long term solutions / product development decisions
- Work in a quickly changing environment
- Drive referrals from our customers
What We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years of experience in a software development role
- Technical degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent people skills to monitor and measure customer performance
- Interest in technology, blockchain, crypto
- Experience with blockchain a large plus
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
- Experience in startups, a plus