What is Polygon?
is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more.
Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Polygon Studios (“PS”) is the facilitator of NFTs, blockchain gaming and decentralized metaverse applications on the Polygon network.
Part venture studio, with access to a $100m fund it deploys as a strategic investor in Web3 decentralized applications and infrastructure, part business development firm that helps legacy IP holders develop and implement Web3 strategy, PS mission is to position Polygon as the go-to platform for those who want to venture into Web3.
As a Developer Advocate at Polygon, you are responsible for improving Polygon’s open-source commitment to the community, building code examples for the community to take a look at and contribute to, you would also take up technical workshops and talks at events/conferences.
- Write and drive high-quality open-source code examples that enable developers to understand and build on the platform
- Engage with Web3/Web2 technical communities in APAC
- Work with the Developer Education team to turn code examples into videos or article-based content for developers building on Polygon.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering or developer advocacy
- Deliver high-quality code samples that engage developers in multiple languages and frameworks
- Engagement and communication with developer platforms or open source communities on GitHub, StackOverflow, Reddit, Twitter, and more
- Great communication and technical writing skills
- Understanding of Crypto & the Blockchain Platforms
- Ability to define goals, measure results, and communicate the impact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Work from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive SalaryPolygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon