About The Role
We’re looking for a talented and eager Developer Relations Engineer to support the growing developer community for Aptos in Asia.
This role will be a highly visible role in the organization and in the broader web3 ecosystem.
You will not only manage our day-to-day online presence in Asia, you will also be responsible for keeping your finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the broader crypto ecosystem across the region.
You will help partners build development tools and platforms, establish strong relationships with the developer community and translate their needs into products that contribute to a world-class developer experience.
You should love community-building and have a knack for developing online relationships.
You will be joining a lean team, and this role will have a lot of autonomy – you should be a self-starter and be capable of self-directed work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with integration partners to design and launch new web3 protocols built on Aptos
- Improving developer experience by creating developer focused tooling, tutorials, documentation and blog posts
- Contributing to the technical design and implementation of new products and protocols on Aptos
- Coordinating, presenting at, and participating in meetups, hackathons, and conferences across Asia
- Developing developer community engagement and growth plan
- Setting up the right systems and processes to ensure successful developer community building and participation
- Active and engaged on topics of cryptocurrency and NFTs, and interested in continuously learning about various types of these assets
- Comfortable working autonomously and in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment with an emphasis on cross-team communication
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with programming languages such as Rust, Move, TypeScript, Solidity
- Experience with internet culture, memes, Discord and Twitter
- Relevant background in a marketing and/or developer role, with experience developing successful campaigns in various forms, such as social media campaigns, product launches, and more
- Decent knowledge and experience in Web3 industry
- Excellent Mandarin and English written and oral communication skills, as this role requires frequent communication to members of our community, members of our team, and various third parties