Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for several talented DevOps Engineer interns to join our Global Central DevOps team.
He/She will have the chance to be involved in the development of the DevOps flow implementations and enhancement over cloud-based large-scale distributed microservices architectures and work in a cross-national team with various stakeholders including but not limited to software developers (Frontend, Backend, Mobile, QA), product managers, and fellow Sr.
- Work as part of the DevOps team to maintain and level up the codebase for DevOps solutions for extending its capability, improving robustness and quality, and optimizing for performance
- Develop solutions to drive optimization of cloud operations around cost management, time to market, security, privacy, and delivery of worldwide capability
- Troubleshoot and resolve DevOps-related defects
- Contribute to DevOps design reviews and code reviews
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, master's, or Ph.
program, ideally in Computer Science or Engineering-related
- Experience in at least one software programming language- Python, Golang, or rother OOP languages
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of Cloud services- AWS/GCP/etc
- Knowledge of Container and Orchestration- Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding design patterns is a plus
- Experience in extracurricular activities such as hackathons, and open-source projects is a big plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.
1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attireBy submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our .
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .