OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for , or NFTs.
Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain.
OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs.
At OpenSea, we're excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work.
We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences.
Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish.
We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City, San Francisco or the Silicon Valley for the majority of our opportunities.
We are looking for our Director of Engineering to oversee our Data Infrastructure, Infrastructure, Devops, Developer Velocity, and Product Quality teams.
This person would enable our Engineering teams to build an integrated and extensible product by driving innovation and defining standards of quality while cultivating an environment of excellence, care, and curiosity.
- Lead multiple teams driving alignment and results
- Prioritize execution and support your team in delivering high-quality results
- Scale your organization by partnering with Recruiting team to attract and retain top talent
- Drive goal-setting with your team and hold them accountable for results
- 5+ years of people management experience, including 2+ years managing other managers
- Historical significant experience as a hands-on technical contributor and now deep technical leader
- High-level leadership roles managing multiple engineering teams
- Experience running services at scale that depend on RDBMs, Elasticsearch, Redis and other data solutions
- Experience leading infrastructure on AWS, Google Cloud or other comparable cloud providers running EKS in production at scale
- Experience leading SRE, Devops, Engineering Productivity functions across multiple teams
- Track record of coaching and mentoring engineering leaders
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , , , .