We are seeking a Director of Payments to join our growing global Payments team.
The Director of Payments will be an experienced leader, who will leverage their payments expertise.
This role is Remote and can be done at any location, however, Eastern Time Zone is preferred.
Reporting to the VP of Payments, the Director of Payments provides a unique opportunity to learn from industry professionals, and join a team developing a 21st-century security strategy for the digital assets world.
In this role, you will lead the Payments team.
This is a highly visible position that demonstrates integrity, accountability, and collaboration.
The Director of Payments is responsible for payment cash management, business intelligence and payment fraud risk functions.
This role will be responsible for the execution of strategic initiatives, and communication/interaction with the executive levels of the company.
- Lead and maintain a highly skilled and engaged team by developing talent, coaching, training and performance monitoring and evaluations
- Develop short- and long-term payment strategies, operational capabilities and tactical plans that support the overall group’s objectives
- Set payment objectives and key performance metrics for group payment strategies while leading payment innovation projects across the company
- Provide payments strategic and operational oversight
- Lead payment fraud strategies
- Identify and develop payments vendor partnerships
- Regularly review industry and local laws and regulations to analyze the impact and ensure payment systems and policies are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Feed into payment roadmap and other payment-related features and experience
- Continuously evaluate the internal process controls to identify payment operations weaknesses and risks, as well as make recommendations on how to mitigate those risks
- Analyze, implement, and optimize payments and risk service levels, quality, and KPI’s by continuing to measure results
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field
- 5-7 years’ experience managing resources in the payments and/or risk areas
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in payments/gambling/banking industry is preferred
- Strong understanding of laws and regulation as it pertains to payments as well as demonstrated ability to ensure compliance controls and interpret regulatory requirements
- Strong working knowledge of the financial industry, card processing, card networks, and operations as well as knowledge of payment back-office functions, including Wire and ACH processing
- Strong leadership skills, including decision-making, conflict resolution, ability to lead and continuously develop highly engaged teams are required
- Strong business acumen in dealing with fast-paced, highly ambiguous and rapidly evolving environment typical of early-stage business formation
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and have experience implementing process change and improvements
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, results-driven and possess self-leadership skills
- Work from home
- Paid vacation
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.