Art Blocks Inc. is looking for a seasoned HR specialist. In this role, you will serve as a critical thought partner to the leadership team, CEO and will help to communicate and maintain focus on the organization’s most significant priorities, our people. Why this position is importantThis position is responsible for leading development, implementation and support of people programs, scaling our talent and evolving our culture. The Director of People and Culture reports to the COO and partners with leaders to impact company growth. We are incredibly collaborative, and this role is not only a strategic business partner, but works directly with team members in a highly matrixed organizational structure. This is an opportunity to build with people who believe this position has a seat at the table and serves one of the most important parts of our business.
- Lead benefits administration
- Oversee the lifecycle of all employee policy, from hiring to termination.
- Develop and optimize the use of people analytics software to manage talent.
- Evaluate competitor retention and recruitment efforts.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining team building rituals and tools for connection.
- Hold leadership responsible for protecting the work environment and culture that has been established.
- Create and manage internal performance metrics and goals to influence bonusing, promotions, compensation strategy, and planning.
- Co-create and ensure that corporate values and the corporate identity are woven into the fabric of the employee experience including decision making, expectations for growth, and internal communications.
- Generate cultural intelligence reports so that leadership can stay on the pulse of how the organization is functioning internally and externally.
- Self-starter, confident, independent, nurturing and determined
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or related field; and 6-8 years of progressive HR experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Human Resource Information Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity and instinctively address what should happen next to keep projects and people moving forward
- Graceful and respectful ability to manage up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity.
- Health/vision/dental insurance, STD, LTD, life insurance for you and your dependents.
- Competitive parental leave.
- Unlimited PTO: take time when you need it, but we’ll require that you take at least 20 days of PTO per year (plus 9 company holidays).
- Flexible hours and a supportive remote work environment.
- 2 company in-person team offsite meet-up weeks per year.
- Company provided work from home setup to make sure you have the hardware and tools needed to do great work.
- Participation in an organization that has facilitated over $50 million dollars in charitable giving.
- Matching 401k program
About: Our team is a group of passionate builders focused on creating the best ecosystem for on-chain generative content. We are moving rapidly to create the platform for all kinds of generative design projects. To learn more about what we are building, please visit , follow us on Twitter (), or come hang out in our community Discord ().