Total Compensation Value:
$20k – $45k (Salary)NOTE: Actual offer will vary based on applicant location / cost of living, skillsets, and level of relevant experience
About the company:
Primary Core Team Time Zones:
Eastern (UTC -05:00) and Central European UTC (+1:00)NOTE: If applicant located in APAC region, this role would be expected to operate in China (GMT+8)Tessera enables collective ownership of the world’s most sought after NFTs! Working at Tessera, you will be building on the cutting edge of art, digital communities, and decentralized blockchain infrastructure to help shape the future of trustless ownership experiences of digital goods.
You will get to work, learn and grow with an experienced team supported by incredible partnerships and committed investments from developers, collectors, investors, and thought leaders deeply passionate about the decentralization ecosystem.
You can read more about us from our medium posts here:
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional APAC Discord Community Specialist to moderate, respond, and engage our Discord community of users in Asia.
The role will includes, but is not limited to, handling conversations through our Discord channels, answering inbound DMs via Twitter, and creating supporting content.
You will be expected to become an expert on our platform and protocol
which you can read about here: If new ideas excite and motivate you, you will be a great fit.
If this seems intimidating at first, know that you will have support by the team to clarify your interpretation to build your confidence in handling our community's questions.
What you will do:
- Actively monitor, moderate and engage in Discord
- Help plan ways to more actively engage with users in APAC
- Alert steering team when there are issues / needs from APAC users
- Keep community and product team up to date with dynamics / sentiment of APAC users
- Long term: support content development focusing on these markets
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- A minimum of 6 months of Web3 exposure
- Love for internet culture and memes
- Highly responsive operating in a remote environment
- Passion for online community building
- Up-to-date with the best tools and industry practices on Discord
- Social media content creation experience on Twitter and TikTok and can show us some of the works you've created
- Embed a high EQ and posses both strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful and do not hesitate to research via google to fill knowledge gaps or raise your hands when you need support
- Love for collaborating, anticipating change, and proactively implementing improvements
- You promote a positive and inclusive culture both with internal teams and the broader community
- Love for NFTs
Nice to have
- BSc in communications, marketing, information technology or relevant diploma / certifications
- Social media management experience or interest
- Blog and visual content creation experience or interest
- An eye for good imagery, design, and information heirarchy
- Experience in a start-up environment
What we're offering
- Competitive salary in an exciting space driving disruptive innovation
- The opportunity to play a key role with autonomy in our growing organization
- A remote work environment with competitive benefits and holidays
- 7 additional company holidays, including all-company week-long winter break
- Annual team offsites in great locations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for US-based employees
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, and career advancement
- Optional, company-sponsored conference meetups to connect with your remote teammates and other Web3 ecosystem players
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now, or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and are eager to apply, we look forward to hearing from you!Once you've applied, please be patient 🙂 it may take us up to 1-3 weeks to get back to you!