Remote with some travel
About the Ethereum Foundation
The Ethereum Foundation (EF) is a global non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Ethereum.
Our mission is to do what is best for Ethereum’s long-term success.
We do this by allocating resources to critical projects, being a positive voice within the Ethereum ecosystem, and advocating for Ethereum to the outside world.
About the role
You’re a generalist and an analytical and entrepreneurial operator who’s excited to drive strategic ecosystem development initiatives at the Ethereum Foundation.
As someone who cares about shaping the future of Ethereum, you'll conceive of, build, and shepherd a diverse set of Ethereum-related "ecodev" projects.
You'll also evaluate grants, experiment with allocation methods, and generally help the EF scale up its array of ecodev initiatives.
- Responsible for driving and managing the end-to-end execution of projects
- Coordinate across disparate stakeholders across a diverse range of contexts (community organizers, developers, researchers, funders, etc, etc.
- Set and own quantifiable targets for measuring project success
- Create more leverage for the EF through recruitment, capacity-building, and delegation
- Capture, synthesize, and document learnings throughout the course of your work
- Deliver exceptional relationship management to existing partners and grantees
- Build and own processes to streamline strategic collaborations and grants pipelines
- A strong contributor to the overall vision of ecosystem development strategy at the Ethereum Foundation
- Conceive and develop actionable ecodev plans
- Connect the dots between seemingly unconnected dots of the ecosystem
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong writing skills
- You're able to work in a highly independent and self-directed manner, while effectively communicating what needs to be communicated
- You value candor, direct communication, and feedback
- You have a "no task is too small" mindset
- Curious and question-oriented
- You're excited to learn
- You're relentless in asking questions and getting answers
- Strong relationship management skills
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced and constantly evolving and at times uncertain space
- Bonus: experience building in web3
- Bonus: you have deep Ethereum ecosystem knowledge and relationships
Does this sound exciting? If yes, please apply by submitting a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role and a resume or CV.