This is a hugely important role as we strive to be the best wallet for zkSync and StarkNet.
You’ll collaborate with the most innovative founders in crypto, shape our products based on their feedback, and be the face of Argent to the developer community.
As Ecosystem Lead, you will get to:
Build relations with the world’s best Dapps
- Build relations with the most exciting Dapps to understand exactly what they’re building and how we can tailor our products for them and their communities.
- Ensure Dapps can continuously share feedback with our product team, and that we follow up quickly and clearly.
- Confidently discuss features on both a product and technical level.
Evangelise Argent to developers
- Present at leading community events, from Devcon to meetups.
- Organise our own community events and hackathons.
- Represent Argent in developer-focused communications, including podcasts, newsletters and blog posts.
Own the developer experience
- Make sure Argent has the best developer experience possible through the production of up-to-date developer documentation across all its products, including tutorials.
Your experience should include:
- 2+ years in a technical position (e.
an engineer or data scientist) with a clear understanding of core engineering concepts
- Strong experience growing networks both inside and outside of an organisation
- Being crypto native (heavy user of crypto products & deeply enthusiastic about web3’s potential)
- Strong product mindset with prior experience defining product requirements
You might also have:
- Been involved in a community led project or be actively involved in a DAO
- Enjoyed organising or participating in Ethereum and zk-rollup related hackathons
Listed in: , , , , .